Eaton High School celebrates Veteran’s Day

It’s a Small town, but big recognition for the Veteran’s.

Eaton High School celebrates all kinds of holidays and special events including Veterans Day . Every year; the town sets flags in the parks and sets all kinds of pictures on every lamp post with pictures of veterans who served alongside many American flags. Veterans Day is a federal holiday in the United States observed annually on November 11, for honoring military veterans that served in any of the six official branches of the United States Military. Including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Space Force. Veterans Day is special for many families whether they served or know someone who did. Many students wrote message cards for the VFW (Veterans Of Foreign Wars). Stem teacher Jim Corbett said, “ As a veteran myself, it does put a smile on your face receiving these messages.” There were many presents besides just the cards for the VFW. Every veteran at Eaton High School also received a coffee mug with a picture of them, the dates they served as well as a thank you note. Every Single veteran deserves to be appreciated. For the people that do the most for our country. From Eaton High School wants to say a special thank you to everyone who served our country.