Eaton’s annual FFA auction

Eaton is holding its annual auction online this year.

FFA (Future Farmers of America) is preparing for its annual auction this year. The auction starts March 8 and will be available through March 12, 2021. FFA is part of EHS’s agriculture education program, which provides students the ability to develop premier leadership skills, personal growth and career success.

All proceeds from the auction will go to the Eaton FFA chapter for expenses within the program and FFA club. Many students are selling items like stools, wall mounts, fire pits, army tools and gear, pet accessories and toys. perfect things that people may have wanted or needed at the auction.

According to stockshowauctions.com, “Eaton was the 45th high school in Colorado to charter a Future Farmers of America program.” Eaton’s FFA chapter is accepting new members. If interested, talk to Heidi Lanning, the leader of the FFA club at the high school. 

The auction has over 100 item up for bid and the details will be posted below:

Silent Auction Details:

* All proceeds will go to the Eaton FFA Chapter for expenses within the program and FFA

* All items must be picked up at Eaton High School Ag Department (114 Park Ave. Eaton, CO 80615)

* Pick up of items will be the week of March 15th-18th between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm. If other arrangements need to be made please contact Melissa Achier at [email protected] or Heidi Lanning at [email protected]

* Items must be paid for when you pick up by cash or check made out to Eaton High School

* Items can be paid for by credit card through this website for a 3.9% fee paid by you!

* Items will not be shipped by Eaton FFA or Stock Stow Auctions

* All sales are final.