Class of 2020 prepares to kick off their senior year “To Do List”

Seniors receive the bombardment of deadlines

Class of 2020 prepares to kick off their senior year “to do list”. On Wednesday Sept. 18, senior students and their parents come in to receive the “Senior Year to do List”, and visit the college fair. Students had the opportunity to learn about scholarship opportunities, college application processes, and their senior year timeline. Students had the opportunity to walk around and visit with admissions counselors from universities, junior colleges, and private schools. While talking to admissions counselors, they received the opportunity to sign up for college visits or ask any questions about the college. Students also have the opportunity to talk to four different military branches. They get to learn about the benefits with being part of the US Military. Students get the opportunity to ask any questions they might have about the military. 

This event allowed students to get a headstart on thinking about what they might want to do after high school. It gave students a way to learn about the different opportunities that colleges have to offer, without having to visit or reach out to all of the colleges personally. This is a good way for students to get a feel on what colleges would be good for them and what colleges would not.