MORP makes a comeback

Mikayla Schwartz, Feature Editor

Eaton High School went Under the Sea on February 2nd. STUCO spent their Saturday decorating the gym with sea turtles, coral, and neon lights. People showed up in their best Under the Sea attire, and they danced the night away.

Addie Randel (20) said, “I had a blast at MORP. I could tell that Student Council spent a lot of time planning it out. This was the best MORP yet!”

At the dance, bubbles filled the air. All of the little details did not go unnoticed. Mady Bruch (20) said, “I had a blast at MORP!  It’s always fun getting together with my friends and dancing all night. The decorations were great, and all the little details like the bubbles and turtles really brought everything together.”

The theme of Under the Sea allowed people to get creative with what they wore. Tristin Brandly said, “I love SpongeBob, so this was the perfect theme to dress up like Patrick. I remembered that episode of him wearing fishnet tights and I thought that would be perfect.”

STUCO made MORP a night to remember!

About the Writer
Mikayla Schwartz, Feature Editor
Mikayla has been in newspaper since the beginning of her junior year. She enjoys working with the staff and creating feature articles. Mikayla likes to be around people and, she has been expanding her horizons by learning about photography and creative writing. She loves getting quotes from every side of an argument and creating an article to display them. She likes to challenge herself with a variety of topics she has never attempted. She has written concert reviews, fashion articles, and special event stories. Newspaper has allowed her to meet people she did not know, and go to events she had never been to.